Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Sad

This is a sad day for me. I am so disappointed that the majority of this great nation would put a man into office who calls himself the "American Messiah." Maybe it's just me, but I find that so errogant! I'm not a sore loser. He played a better game. I am just saddened by the fact that the ecomony, gay rights, & the right to abort babies from their mother's womb, among other issues, seem to reign supreme in many hearts; when it is He, our Father in heaven, "who so [loves us] He gave His only begotten son that none should perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16. He and his values should reign supreme. Maybe I'm too legalistic. So sad.

2 comments:

atotallydifferentperson said...

No, that's not legalistic. I am so with you girl! I went to bed so disappointed Tues night.

Tiffany said...

I think you need to post some pictures of those cute kids of yours!