Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mom! Adam Said He's Not Going To Marry Me!

This morning as we were piling into the car, Katie and Adam were bickering back and forth (very typical of those two) and I felt compelled to ask what the problem was. Katie exclaimed, "Mom, Adam said he's not going to marry me when I grow up!" To that I replied, "um, that's a good thing because brothers and sisters don't marry each other." Katie then said to Adam, "When I grow up, you're not going to see me get married, but I will let you see my baby." Okay! These kids are 4 years old and they're talking about marriage and babies.

These kids have been especially cranky today! I can't wait for bedtime. 2 hours and counting...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So funny! My kids also talk about getting married. Joe says he wants to marry a teenager he saw at Disney.