Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Posse's on Broadway...WHAT?

This may crack you up...Dan has a pickup truck that is kinda red in color; specifically, it's the color of Chick-fil-A's Polynesian dipping sauce, so the kids call it the "polynesian truck." The other day we were going on a family outing and Sophie was flippin' out. She was insistent that we should NOT go in mommy's car, but in daddy's polynesian truck. Once I talked her down from the ledge, she was able to explain to me (in Sophie-lingo) that she wants to "wide in daddy's powynesian twuck and yisten to my posse's on bwoadway." OKAY...apparently Dan listens to Sir Mix A lot while drivin' around town in the polynesian truck. Not. So. Sure. About. This. I'm so uncool when it comes to music. The most they get to listen to in my car is Christian, Country, & the news... No wonder they always want to ride with daddy.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm totally cracking up at the visual of Dan and the kids cruisin' around listening to Sir Mix A Lot:)

Smith Schoolhouse said...

that is wealwy funny! I can totally picture Dan jammin out to that!

Tiffany said...

Love it! Aren't Dads fun?