Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Creative Mania


I'm feeling a creative mania coming on. I occasionally get these feelings of "I HAVE to do something creative right NOW. Yesterday I made hairbows. It was a good outlet, BUT not enough...I'm really feeling like knitting something, but my attention span lately has been that of a fruit fly. I'm not sure the concentration is there to knit a big project. I guess I could do something small, but again, not sure that will cut through my mania. What to do? As for now, I'm off to work...the "real" job, the one I actually get paid to do, and people actually appreciate my efforts. Imagine that!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the hair bows! I don't know if you sew but simple sewing projects are fun for those creative urges. I love making bags, pillows, etc.